1. You keep staring at Mama June’s pictures and wondering if she’s lying about how she lost all of that weight. Maybe she used Dr. Oz’s latest diet trick your friends have been sharing.
2. Your friends don’t bother to call you anymore. They just message you on Facebook.
3. You know all about the Grammys and didn’t watch them.
4. You see the same status updates over and over again because you keep refreshing the page.
5. The number of Facebook groups you’re in exceeds the number of times you’ve left the chair today.
6. You know what half of the country has eaten for breakfast, and shared that information with the other half.
7. You recently watched a video that hypnotized you.
8. You shared the video.
9. You spend your Saturday nights taking Buzzfeed quizzes, so that you can know what food item you could be. You find out that you are a sandwich, and then make one and eat it while taking more quizzes.
10. You have spent an entire week browsing social media, and the best thing you can come up with on a Saturday night for a blog post is this one.