I’m going to be completely honest here. Sports are incredibly boring to me. I especially dislike football, because it reminds me of a fender bender during rush hour in New York City. It’s a pileup that only moves 2 feet in an hour and a half. The difference is that in NYC, many drivers will just take the dent and keep on moving because stopping isn’t worth the drama. However, I really get into the commercials. And the game day snacks.
Because who doesn’t love fried everything and loads of dip?
So in light of this, every year we have a tiny Big Game party. I make a bunch of game day fare just for the fun of gorging on appetizers while we watch the new commercials online. This year, I’m picking a few new snack recipes, so I thought I’d share some of what I found. I can wait to give them a try!
1. Toffee Peanut Snack – Bunny’s Warm Oven
2. Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs – Penny Pincher Jenny
3. Fiesta Sloppy Joe Dip – Lori’s Culinary Creations
4. Healthy Trail Mix with Popcorn – Slap Dash Mom
5. Hot Cheese Dip With Emmental – Frugal Mom Eh
6. Hot Pizza Dip – I Was Born to Cook
7. Feta, Pepper, and Spinach Cups – Happy Deal, Happy Day
8. Rotisserie Chicken Nachos – Amanda’s Cookin
9. Crock Pot Pineapple Sriracha Chicken Wings – Cutefetti
10. Shrimp Dip – Rockabye Parents
11. 3 Ingredient Cheese Ball- Frazzled and Frugal
12. Easy Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls – Home Cooking Memories
13. Pepperoni Pizza Bombs – Flour On My Face
14. Bacon and Cheese Ranch Dip – A Speckled Owl
15. Sweet and Spicy Wings in the Slow Cooker – Atta Girl Says
16. Air Fryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks – Recipe This
17. Ham and Green Onion Cheeseball – Mandatory Mooch
18. German Beer Cheddar Fondue – Little Family Adventure
19. Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins – Two Kids and Coupon
20. Quick and Tasty Queso – A Speckled Owl
21. Instant Pot Crack Chicken – Adventures of a Nurse
22. Quick and Easy Nachos – This Mama’s Life
23. Game Day Slow Cooker Pizza Dip – Rural Mom
24. Gluten Free Fried Ravioli – What the Fork
25. Buffalo Chicken Dip – Busy Mommy Media
26. Cheeseburger Potato Skins
Are you hosting a Big Game party this year? If so, do you actually watch the game or are you there for the game day snacks?