The weather outside is frightful…at 80 degrees. In mid-October. In Upstate NY.
Nonetheless, I have a craving for Italian food. So I did a little roundup of things I plan to make once the weather cools off a bit.
Anyone want to sing “That’s Amore” with me?
1. Super Easy Baked Pasta – Super Easy being the key word here. Yum!
2. Crockpot Baked Ziti
3. Antipasto Sandwich
4. Easy Cheesy Focaccia Bread
5. Hearty Skillet Lasagna
6. Stuffed Zucchini (Bonus: You can omit the rice and make it lower carb!)
7. White Fish Italiano (Cod or Tilapia)
8. Pizza Meatloaf Cupcakes LOVE this idea!
9. Italian Prosciutto Panini
10. Slow Cooker Minestrone
11. Mostaccioli & Sausage Bake
12. 3 Layer Baked Eggplant Parm
13. Italian Prosciutto Panini
14. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Can’t wait to try this!
15. Chicken Pasta Florentine
16. 3 Ingredient Lasagna
17. Spaghetti Bake
18. Tuna Bruschetta
19. Eggplant Rollatini
20. Italian Sausage & Peppers in the Crockpot
21. Spaghetti with Garlic Butter Sauce (Already in weekly rotation at Casa Moody)
22. Easy 30 Minute Pasta Bake
23. Cherry Tomato & Mozzarella Balls Caprese Salad (This one will work even though it’s too hot out!)
24. Homemade Meatballs
25. Chocolate Tiramisu Because we can’t forget dessert!
Do you have a favorite Italian recipe? Feel free to share in the comments!